15 Years Experienced Project Solution For Aluminum
What is aluminum composite panel ?
Aluminum composite panel, known as ACP, is made from the aluminum composite material (ACM), containing two thinly coated aluminum sheets. It consists of two distinct materials (metals and non-metallic) which retains the original composition of material (aluminum metal, nonmetal polyethylene plastic) as its main features, and also overcome the disadvantages of the original material.
Owing to its plenty advantages and huge conveniences, aluminum composite panel are widely used in a variety of places, including outdoor occasions, such as cladding, partitions and building exterior walls, curtain wall panels, renovation of old buildings, as well as indoor occasions, such as ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display stands, purification and dust prevention.
Dou to its excellent properties, the aluminum composite panel has become more and more popular and common in daily lives. The demand and consumption for aluminum composite panel has showed steady growth.
1. The exterior wall of the building and the curtain wall panel.
2. The exterior of the old building was modified and refurbished.
3. Balcony, equipment unit, indoor compartment.
4. Panel, signage board and display stand.
5, Interior wall decorative panels, ceilings, advertising signs.
6. The body of industrial materials, cold storage car body.
7. Air conditioners, televisions and other appliances shell.
Besides strong adaptability and good performance, aluminum composite panel is also popular for thickness and specifications. So what are the thicknesses of aluminum composite panel for different purposes?
Generally speaking, the common total thickness of ordinary aluminum composite panels is 3mm, 4mm and 6mm, etc. The size of the standard edition is generally 1220*2440mm. In addition, the following thickness standard data by application can be referred to:
1. Aluminum composite panels for exterior wall decoration or advertising signs: The upper and lower aluminum plates are generally made of rust-proof aluminum. The coating is usually coated with fluorocarbon or polyester. The thickness should be above 0.2mm, and the total thickness added.
2. Indoor aluminum composite panels: The minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum panels shall not be less than 0.1mm, generally about 0.2mm, and the total thickness is generally 3mm. The coating may be polyester coating or acrylic coating.
3. Aluminum composite panels for building curtain wall panels: According to the requirements of GB/T3880, the panels are generally made of 3000, 5000 series aluminum alloy sheets. The coating is coated with fluorocarbon resin, and the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum sheets cannot be Less than 0.5mm, and the total thickness should be more than 4mm.
Different occasions require different colors to satisfy people's aesthetic tastes. Aluminum composite panels are available in almost 40 different colors and can even be made in custom colors to fit your building application. Designers can choose to have the look of aluminum, copper, zinc, or stainless steel colors. It is difficult to find another building material that can grant this kind of design flexibility with such clean and modern lines that will withstand the tests of time.
The finished weight of an aluminum composite panel is about 2.5 pounds per square foot after a complete installation. Compared to other materials that is incredibly lightweight with unbelievable durability and longevity. For instance, the real marble or granite stones are extremely heavy and brittle at the same time while the aluminum composite panels are extremely light.
Aluminum composite panels are considered a sustainable for the panels are usually made from about 85% recycled aluminum material.Depending on what state you live in, you may even qualify for tax credits. LEED credits may be granted if your building voluntarily uses this building material.
4. Fire Resistant
To address current building codes throughout the world, aluminum composite panels are available with cores that are made of fire-resistant materials. The core is built to meet codes for large buildings such as skyscrapers and high rise buildings to ensure that noncombustible materials are used to suit the building applications.
In today’s world, increasing demand of lightweight, durable and tough materials for interior and exterior infrastructural construction purpose is prompting the market growth. Being weather resistant, stain resistant, better sound damping; lightweight, durable,
Aluminum composite panels are fueling the market growth. Increasing investment in infrastructural development is also pushing the market growth. Market studies have obtained the data from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of aluminum composite panel.